By offering 1e pension plans, you can provide your executives with a supplementary insurance option and position yourself as a progressive employer. Under the GEMINI 1e pension solution, your employees can choose between six different investment strategies and fully participate in their performance.
- Your company can reduce pension fund liabilities on its balance sheet.
- Your executives receive an incentive in the form of a supplementary insurance option which positions your company as a progressive employer.
- GEMINI takes over the administration of your employee benefits unit and provides you with transparent monthly reports.
- Free choice of investment strategy allowing them to invest retirement assets according to their personal situation.
- Full participation in the performance of financial markets with opportunities for higher long-term returns.
- Online portal where members can determine their risk profile and investment strategy and retrieve up-to-date documents.
GEMINI 1e offers your members a choice between six different investment strategies which they can change on a monthly basis.
Members with annual salaries of CHF 127,980 or above are free to determine their strategy for salary components exceeding this threshold (non-mandatory segment). In practice, such investments are referred to as 1e pension plans since they are based on Article 1e of the Swiss Ordinance on Occupational Retirement, Survivors’ and Disability Benefit Plans (BVV 2).
What are 1e pension plans and what are the benefits for your company and your employees?