The 294 voting employee benefits units of the GEMINI Collective Foundation have elected the new Foundation Board for the period 2019 to 2021. Marianne Fassbind has won the elections for employer representative against four other new candidates.
According to Article 5 of the Foundation charter, the Foundation Board of the GEMINI Collective Foundation is composed of three employer and three employee representatives.
Due to retirement, Hans Waldmeier will leave the Board as per the end of 2018. We would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his remarkable 20-years’ commitment and wish him all the best for the future.
The employee benefits units have confirmed the previous members of the Foundation Board who ran for another term of office.
GEMINI Foundation Board as of 2019
Elected employer representatives
- Marianne Fassbind, Dynamics Group, Zurich (new)
- Hans Roth, Hans Roth Unternehmensberatung GmbH, Basel
- Vital G. Stutz, Anwaltskanzlei Advozug, Zug
Elected employee representatives
- Anita Auf der Maur, Mercedes-Benz Automobil AG, Schlieren
- Markus Burri, Arbenz + Partner AG, Frauenfeld
- Rolf Schneider, independent
The Foundation Board will constitute itself at its first meeting in February 2019.